Transportation752 West End Avenue, New York City, NY 10025
Entering the facility
Parents are encouraged to watch lessons from the viewing area. Pool deck capacity does not allow for parents to watch from inside the pool area.
- Stroller parking is available in the first floor lobby. For fire safety, strollers should not be brought down to the cellar level.
- Towels can be purchased at the swim shop in the lobby. Please note, we do not offer towel service.
- The Family Changing Area can be found on the cellar level. This area features private changing stalls, private toilet stalls, keyless lockers, and private shower stalls. Everyone over the age of six must wear clothing or swimwear in the common areas outside of the private changing, toilet, and shower stalls.
- Fold-down diaper changing stations can be found in each of the 6 changing stalls and in both wheelchair accessible restrooms. Additional changing tables are located in the locker area.
- Bumbo seats for infants are available in each private changing stall for your convenience. Infants can be buckled into a Bumbo seat while you change. Bumbo seats must be placed on the floor while in use (not on a bench or any other elevated surface) and children must be closely supervised at all times. Children using Bumbo seats should be between 3 and 12 months of age, and should be able to sit upright.
- Street shoes, strollers, food, beverages, and glass are prohibited in the pool area by the New York City Department of Health. Street shoes should be removed before entering the shower area. Shoe cubbies are located below the locker benches for your convenience.
- Children must be attended by a parent or caregiver at all times. Parents or caregivers must stay on site throughout each lesson.
- To prevent slips and falls, running, climbing, and horseplay are not allowed anywhere in the facility, especially on the pool deck and in wet areas.
|Monday:||6:00am - 8:30pm|
|Tuesday:||6:00am - 8:30pm|
|Wednesday:||6:00am - 8:30pm|
|Thursday:||6:00am - 8:30pm|
|Friday:||6:00am - 8:30pm|
|Saturday:||7:00am - 9:00pm|
|Sunday:||7:00am - 9:00pm|
This location is suited for ages 8 weeks and older.”