Transportation752 West End Avenue, New York City, NY 10025
Entering the facility
Parents are encouraged to watch lessons from the viewing area. Pool deck capacity does not allow for parents to watch from inside the pool area.
- Stroller parking is available in the first floor lobby. For fire safety, strollers should not be brought down to the cellar level.
- Towels can be purchased at the swim shop in the lobby. Please note, we do not offer towel service.
- The Family Changing Area can be found on the cellar level. This area features private changing stalls, private toilet stalls, keyless lockers, and private shower stalls. Everyone over the age of six must wear clothing or swimwear in the common areas outside of the private changing, toilet, and shower stalls.
- Fold-down diaper changing stations can be found in each of the 6 changing stalls and in both wheelchair accessible restrooms. Additional changing tables are located in the locker area.
- Street shoes, strollers, food, beverages, and glass are prohibited in the pool area by the New York City Department of Health. Street shoes should be removed before entering the shower area. Shoe cubbies are located below the locker benches for your convenience.
- Children must be attended by a parent or caregiver at all times. Parents or caregivers must stay on site throughout each lesson.
- To prevent slips and falls, running, climbing, and horseplay are not allowed anywhere in the facility, especially on the pool deck and in wet areas.
Lap Swim Policies
- You must bring your own towel and swim cap or purchase them at the pool.
- All bathers must shower before entering the pool.
- Lap swim is limited to individuals 15 years of age or older.
- Select equipment such as kickboards may be available to use. Please return after use and do not use any equipment outside of what’s stored in the designated lap swim equipment area.
- Locker rooms are provided for your personal belongings. Please secure all valuables.
- Wet bathers are not permitted in viewing areas, including bleachers.
- Food, drink, glass, street shoes, strollers, running, & horseplay is prohibited. Inflatable floatation devices are not allowed in the pool. See sign on the pool deck for other important pool rules.
- Crown Heights Location: We will allow up to 6 people per lane circle swimming.
- Upper West Side Location: Please wait in the changing area or shower area until your assigned time. Waiting on the pool deck is not allowed.
- No refunds or credits will be issued for any reason.
- The Imagine Swimming Code of Conduct must be followed at all times.
|Monday:||6:00am - 8:30pm|
|Tuesday:||6:00am - 8:30pm|
|Wednesday:||6:00am - 8:30pm|
|Thursday:||6:00am - 8:30pm|
|Friday:||6:00am - 8:30pm|
|Saturday:||7:00am - 9:00pm|
|Sunday:||7:00am - 9:00pm|
This location is suited for ages 8 weeks and older.”