Transportation41 Broad Street, New York City, NY 10004
Between Exchange Place & Beaver Street
Entering the facility
The pool and locker rooms can be found by taking the elevator past security to the lower level. The changing rooms will be to the left and right of the pool. No one over the age of 6 years may enter opposite sex locker rooms, including parents and caregivers.
Seating for families and caregivers is located on deck, on benches near the shallow end of the pool.
Please note that all rules are strictly enforced by the Léman staff.
- No one over the age of 6 years may enter opposite-sex locker rooms, including parents and caregivers.
- Swimmers and families must enter/exit through their respective locker rooms.
- Swimming caps must be worn by all swimmers.
- No shoes are allowed on the pool deck. You are welcome to bring sandals/flip flops or use the booties provided at the facility.
- There is absolutely no running on the pool deck. We ask everyone to walk on the blue mats as the floor can become quite slippery.
- Please be advised all swimmers must wait until their class begins to enter the water and they must exit the water once the class is dismissed.
- All swimmers are required to shower before entering the pool.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed on the pool deck.
|Monday:||3:30pm - 06:10pm|
|Tuesday:||3:30pm - 06:10pm|
|Wednesday:||3:30pm - 06:10pm|
|Thursday:||3:30pm - 06:10pm|
|Friday:||3:30pm - 06:10pm|
|Saturday:||9:20am - 12:00pm|
|Sunday:||2:00pm - 05:20pm|
The pool is suited for ages 6 months & up.