TransportationCongregation Beth Elohim, 274 Garfield Place, Brooklyn, NY 11215
Enter through the Garfield entrance, between 8th Ave & Prospect Park West.
Entering the facility
The pool and locker rooms can be found by taking the one level down. Turn left through the French doors and proceed down the hallway. The women’s room will be on your right before the pool, the men’s room is down the hall on the left.
*IMPORTANT* This facility requires all persons entering their facility to be listed. Please make sure that anyone who may bring your child to class is listed as a contact in your Parent Portal (under the "Home" tab).
Seating for families is located on deck.
Please note that all rules are strictly enforced by the facilities staff.
- Swimmers must use same sex locker rooms.
- Swimmers must shower before entering the pool.
- Swimming caps must be worn by all swimmers.
- Stroller Parking is located on the main level.
- Government ID is required to enter and exit the facility.
|Monday:||9:20am - 12:00pm|
|Tuesday:||10:40am - 12:40pm|
|Friday:||9:20am - 12:00pm|
|Saturday:||9:20am - 5:40pm|
|Sunday:||3:00pm - 5:40pm|
The pool is suited for ages 3 years and up.