Transportation1150 Carroll Street, Brooklyn, NY 11225
Rogers and Nostrand
Entering the facility
Enter at 1150 Carroll Street between Rogers and Nostrand - East of Prospect Park
Seating for families and caregivers is located on the bleachers. The entrance to the bleachers is located outside of the pool, along the hallway.
- All swimmers must be supervised by their parent/caregiver at all times.
- Parents and caregivers must remain at the facility for the duration on your child's lesson. All students are the sole responsibility of their parent/caregiver outside of the pool.
- Swimmers 7 years and older must use same sex locker rooms. Changing tents are provided on deck for students over 7 years who may be accompanied by an adult of the opposite sex.
- The bathroom in the pool office is strictly off limits.
- Swimming caps must be worn by all swimmers
- Swimmers are required to rinse off before entering the pool.
- Street shoes are strictly prohibited from being worn on the pool deck.
- Any type of food and drink is strictly prohibited from the pool and bleachers. Please make sure any snacks are consumed in the hallway behind the bleacher area.
- The men's locker room is accessible via the pool deck.
- Strollers can be stored at the far end of the bleachers near the wheelchair lift.
- A parent/caregiver must remain in the bleachers for the duration of the lesson. Parents/caregivers are not permitted on deck during lessons.
|Monday:||3:50pm - 6:30pm|
|Tuesday:||3:50pm - 6:30pm|
|Wednesday:||3:50pm - 6:30pm|
|Thursday:||3:50pm - 6:30pm|
|Saturday:||11:05am - 4:25pm|
Suitable for children ages 3 and up