Transportation[St. Francis College] 180 Remsen Street, Brooklyn, NY 11201
Between Clinton Street and Court Street
Entering the facility
Proceed to the back of first level and take the stairwell 1 floor down. Make a left across from weight room. Pool will be straight ahead. Bathrooms and changing rooms can be found on pool deck.
Seating for families and caregivers is located on bleachers on the deck.
The Brooklyn Heights pool has become a fantastic destination for so many Imagine families. In order to ensure that we remain there for many years to come, we need to do our best to abide by the policies of our host and of Imagine Swimming.
- All swimmers must be supervised by their parent/caregiver at all times.
- Parents and caregivers must remain at the facility for the duration on your child's lesson. All students are the sole responsibility of their parent/caregiver outside of the pool.
- Parents, caregivers and swimmers 6 years and older must use same sex locker rooms.
- Strollers may not be left near stairwells.
- Seating is not allowed on lifeguard chairs.
- If using locker rooms above the swimming pool, all children must dry-off on deck before using the stairs.
|Saturday:||2:20pm - 5:00pm|
|Sunday:||3:00pm - 6:00pm|
The pool is suited for ages 3 years and up.
Please note: This pool is kept around 80 degrees. A wetsuit is recommended for students who may be sensitive to cooler water.